How to lose 20 pounds in 2 weeks is a challenging request. To do it you have to hit the perfect balance of diet, exercise, and sleep. Today we're going to talk about how Asian Women manage to drop weight so quickly, including right after giving birth, and how you can utilize these same tricks and tips to get skinny fast.
How to Lose 20 Pounds in 2 Weeks
\"How To Lose Weight In 2 Weeks\"
The first thing I recommend to my clients about losing so much weight in so short a time frame is to be sure to LISTEN to your body during the process.
If you feel pain, discomfort, dizziness, or other abnormal symptoms, I want you to discontinue the program and see if you return to normal. You have to be careful because everyone is different and you don't want to push yourself beyond your own capabilities!
Now let's go through some basics:
1) No more carbohydrates -Carbohydrates are your worst enemy if you're trying to lose 20 pounds in just 2 weeks, mainly because they cause water retention, prevent fat deposits from being burned as energy, and force your insulin levels higher than they should be (which also limits weight loss).
Cut out the carbs right away, particularly "white" carbs like bread, pasta, rice, etc. You're on a time limit so get serious for me. No carbs! Make your diet consist of as much protein as possible, like tofu, fish, chicken, and lean meat. You'll feel more full for a longer period of time, trust me.
2) No more sugar -Obviously sugar is a problem on a diet where we're trying to lose 20 pounds in 2 weeks. It's a simple carbohydrate, and worse, it's usually made from high-fructose-corn-syrup, which is a big no-no.
Stay away from sugar by drinking diet drinks that contain the natural leaf product "Stevia". Stevia is an Asian secret we've used for years to get skinny and it tastes as good as sugar but contains NO calories.
3) More water -You hear it all the time but you must drink more water if you're going to lose weight quickly. The reason is due again to water retention. If you're not getting enough water each day your body actually RETAINS more water and makes you look puffy/bloated.
Drink at least 6-8 glasses of water per day (8oz size) to make sure you're not only not retaining water but are actually flushing toxins out of your system correctly.
4) Calories can't exceed 1000 per day -You're going to have to stick to this one, essentially it's the key component to making your target. Count your calories and try not to exceed 1000 total per day. Split up your meals into 4-5 separate small snacks, that way you'll never feel hungry. Make sure these mini-meals are 70%+ made up of protein, which will make you burn calories AND feel full with smaller portions.
If you do this right and get your timing down you won't ever feel cravings or hunger throughout the day, it really works.
5) Get your walk in -Some activity is needed to make your goal weight in time. I recommend as much as possible, if you can do a few high-intensity cardio sessions per week, by all means go for it. If your time is more limited however instead try to get a 30 minute walk in each day, right after one of your mini-meals.
Walking after eating will help your body digest the food in a more efficient manner, and it will keep your metabolism humming along as you work towards your target weight.
It's Not That Tough, You Can Do ItHow to Lose 20 Pounds in 2 Weeks - Fast Results
Everyone I talk with these days is sick of the latest diet programs, where you're either STARVING or trying to live through BRUTAL workouts to drop weight.
Instead, let me teach you a simple method that will quickly drop 10 pounds off your belly and thighs in less than a month without any sweating. The technique is so easy that I actually recommend doing it while relaxing on the couch watching TV!
To read about this unknown secret that skinny Asian women have been using for years to lose 20 pounds in 2 weeks, just click on the link.
WARNING: I'm limiting this free eBook to the FIRST 150 PEOPLE ONLY. After that you will be available to purchase it exclusively at my online store for .95.
Take advantage of this free pre-launch offer while there is still time by clicking on the link and downloading it now: http://www.skinnyasiandiet.com/free-book.htm
Love and good health always,
Catherine Cheng - Founder, The Skinny Asian Diet